Monday, July 11, 2011

Sometimes life tells you different

Patho exam today, I have to keep this brief!

Say a little prayer for me today and this week. Not only do I have a patho exam on two functional systems of the human body that don't really peak my interest, but I may have also found a person to sublease my apartment! This would fantastic! No more roommates!! No more bitches!

Where am I going, you ask?

Well... after much thought and consideration, A and I are going to live together. Hoorah! We didn't really want to take this step for awhile, considering it's before the two year mark for us to discuss the future. However, current living situations in hell have made us rethink and revisit our position on that. This is why they're bitches. That being said, I'm excited! I was pretty nervous at first about this idea. It's something I swore I would never do again. However, as we settle in, it's very natural. People keep saying, "Steph, it's been two weeks." To that I say, "Right. And before we made it 'official,' I was there all the time anyway. Now I'm just moving stuff out of the storage unit with roommates."

Now I get to have my awesome bed back!!! OK, enough excitement, I have to get back to the patho...

No comments: