Friday, September 10, 2010

Fridays my brain is fried

I've found a bit of free time to kind of catch up on the going ons...

Those would be...

Oh yeah... school's back in session so my days go a little something like this: Wake up, brush teeth, bike to school, go to class, bike home, go to work, go to study, and sleep somewhere in there. I did, however, for the first time this semester, turn on my TV last night and actually watch it! I Auburn beat Mississippi State, which, if you're a friend of mine, you already knew that so I didn't really keep you abreast of anything new.

Meanwhile, I baked brownies and shamelessly painted my nails houndstooth, which I'm quite proud of! See, not much going on in my life right now, it's quite boring.

I will say that I have become addicted to podcasts! Thanks, DrSxDP! I have found one in particular that I absolutely love; it's called Edinburgn Man and it's all Indie music, which I've become exceptionally fond of. It's not one of those hour long podcasts and he actually plays you the whole song (unlike other music podcasts I've found) and he's pretty interesting to listen to. Love the accent. It's a great download if you are looking for some fresh music. Meanwhile, the Engadget podcast... not so good. Don't get that one.

Looking forward to tomorrow! I will be at the game! I told my grandmother I will be holding up a sign for that reads, "I'm right here, Meme!" Roll Tide!

No comments: