Monday, September 20, 2010

Who's Blonde?

So I decided to change my hair color! It was random. I've always wanted to see what I would look like as a brunette and got a wild hair up my ass and decided to try it.

So last week I bought a bottle of hair color. However, I should've consulted someone who's colored hair before consider I've never colored my own hair. What's helpful to know is that when one has a lot of hair (like I do) sometimes, one bottle of Garnier is not enough! Sometimes when you have thick, long locks (like I do), you require TWO bottles to get the job done.

And as brilliant as I am, I decided to get this wild hair at 10 o'clock at night.

So when my roommates come in to see what I'm doing, one mentions, "Is that enough hair color??"

"Uhhh...."

"Stephanie, you need more hair color..."

My hair was only half way saturated when the bottle emptied. So while one roommate and I were stretching the color as far as it would go, the other two roommates were trying to find a place in town that was still open and had my hair color...

There wasn't a place open that also had my hair color. Big fat zero in that part of the Venn Diagram. So while Auburn was making their undeserving comeback in overtime against Clemson (oh so close!), I was rinsing hair color out of my hair for the second time this week. And that is why I love my friend, T, because she helped me put $20 worth of hair color in my hair to make it much darker than before, and I think A is happy with it, too. Yay, for happy endings!

No comments: