Friday, October 1, 2010

Last Birthday Gift Idea #9a & b

a.) I would like a nice digital camera. Just a simple point-and-shoot camera. I don't have one. All of my cameras are big DSLRs and aren't really handy to carry around to games, the quad, or outings with friends. I use my iPhone for a lot of picture taking now, however, it's not functional when I'm at a game, as my battery dies. I really think there is a machine that sucks the life out of my battery in the stadium. So, I'd really enjoy a little digital camera.

b.) I've always wanted one of these: A polaroid camera. I love them! If you know me at all, I love photography, period, and for my next fun photography project, I'd like to start a collection of polaroids. There is nothing more charming to me in photography than authentic, real photos. Polaroids capture that to me. I want one, so bad!

No comments: