Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No, you may not give urine instead of blood.

I'm sitting in a quiet room, filled with people and laptops. Earlier, I was getting tickled at a curly-haired brunette laughing loudly to herself at the book she was reading. I watched the guy to my right doze slightly as he studied some subject on his laptop. Meanwhile, I was eavesdropping on the group of people to my left holding a meeting.

So the table is wobbly and I've got time to kill. I forgot my headphones at home before I jumped on my bike this morning. What else is a girl to do besides waste her life on Facebook?

Read Monty Python sketches.

I have just been witness to myself becoming the very girl I was laughing at earlier as I laughed out loud to the parodies of the Python boys. I heart them!

No comments: