Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Easter bunny was very good!


Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a wonderful day! Today was fabulous! I have been non-stop all day and am so ready to be home already!

Currently waiting for my friend. I don't think he's coming at this point. I need coffee and he wanted to see me so why not kill two birds with one stone right?? He says he's on his way but I'm wondering if he was in California when he said that...

Easter with my family was so filling. Despite the fact that my hugger-mugger was exposed and I was grilled, I got to see 75% of my nephews today! It was also my mum's birthday! I'm very tired from all of my playing, which is why I'm not putting a lot of effort into my writing style right now. I just prefer to update at this point, get home, finish my work, and get in the bed!

It's good to have such a beautiful day to celebrate the resurrection of Christ!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: