Friday, October 31, 2008

Bobbing for Tootsie Rolls

Happy Halloween!

How many times have you read or said that today?

I have had enough sweets to last me for awhile.

Well, I'm not so sure we're moving anymore. We looked at that house today, it was a very nice house, but we weren't fast enough to get it. It was very narrow, brick with some steps up to the front door. The foyer entered into the living room which opened into the dining area. There were two large windows, one a sliding glass door into a nice sized, fenced in backyard. The kitchen was straight ahead, a tiny bit small but not anything you couldn't live with. The bedrooms were a rather large, and the bathrooms were small in comparison, but how many hours a day do you spend in your bathroom?

I wouldn't have been unhappy there. I would be unhappy moving again. I'm just ready to stay in one spot for awhile. We'll see. It's all up to my husband.

I'm just a fuddy. I'm really tired and frustrated right now. I've not had the best month of my career and I'm very dissappointed and stressed about it. It's something that the Lord will have to take care of for me. I'm just thankful that this month is over and now I can put it out of its misery! It's not fun looking at your numbers and being literaly one sale away from your goal...

No comments: