Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice

Another day another dollar! Good news on the home front today. I hate to say I can't talk about it but I will tell you that the Lord has been giving Trey and me some continuous blessings these past few days.

Before you speculate: no, I'm not pregnant.

Trey's been working so hard on the Hueytown house to get it to sell. Well, small little miracles that be, new and authentic rentors may be moving in atleast until the house sells - I can now check the mortgage off of my Stress List!

It's so nice to feel that relief! However, another stressfull issue is this getting ready to move again. I'm feeling kind of rushed into this and I'm not liking it too much but this is just the ride of life and I'm trying to sit back and enjoy it. I'm bound and determined to quit moving so much - I swear I'm sick of it! I've already told Trey that he can do the packing, moving, unpacking and re-organizing! Oh, I can't tell you how much I do not want to deal with that!

However, it's the ride of life. Maybe I'll like this house I'm going to look at tomorrow soooo much that I'll not be able to contain myself and look forward to decorating a new home!



Or maybe I'll just go find some crown and coke to help the time pass faster...

No comments: