Monday, October 27, 2008

First Cup

This is always the most interesting post. What do you say? It's your first post?

Introductions are extremely common, rants and soapboxes - often the reason why you started the blog in the first place usually a second place. Photos and stories maybe the third reason you have a blog.

Me personally? I don't have a reason. I just thought I'd better start one to tell stories about my life. Someone told me yesterday that I would be a good book to read. Well, how about a blog instead?

My life really isn't that awful, it's really a wonderful, blessed life. It's just hectic and crazy and always is something happening! Well, I say something new; as soon as I set about a blog to confirm it, life will be very quiet...

something to think about as I click the "publish post" button...

No comments: