Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It is possible to for you to have too much coffee...

It's amazing what a little sleep will accomplish.

Last night, I was exausted, irritated, frustrated, stressed, hungry, uncomfortable and just down right moody. After a small breakdown (don't define the word small) and a quick nap, I was already beginning to feel better. Sometimes, I guess, all your body needs is a moment to recollect itself. When I laid down, all the thoughts, the problems, accomplishments, everthing throughout the day was starting to literally race through my head so fast. I began to wonder if that was what if felt like to have a nervous breakdown. My head was spinning!

After a nap, some super quick microwavable supper and some reading, I was ready to lay down again and get some rest. I rarely stay up past 9 or 10; last night at midnight, I was begging my body to let me stay up a little later. The book, which is Club Dead by Charlain Harris, is just to interesting to put down!

I woke up refreshed, a little groggy from having stayed up so late last night, and ready to try another day with a better attitude. After all, that helps the day go by better even if nothing is accomplished. There is always something worse, I like to tell myself.

I fixed my pot of coffee, made me some toast with Nutella (I heart Nutella) and even fixed a few chicken breasts to take to work with me as well as a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. I got in the car, running a few minutes behind, made it to work just in the nick of time and began my day...like I was running in a race.

My mind, while not spinning like it was last night, is on super speed! I feel like I have so much to accomplish today and just cannot wait to get it done! I've already printed all of my car deals for the day, have my list of service customers to call, have fixed title and printer problems -- I'm just a happy busy bee!

Oh, and I agreed to move last night. Again. That's the fourth time since I've been married to my husband of three years, 10 months and 21 days. So now, we're house hunting. We temporarily thought about living in the old house in Birmingham again, atleast until it sold, but after the Jefferson County Sewage geniouses screwed up, I'll break even spending a little bit more in rent in the Tuscaloosa area instead of driving back and forth to Hueytown six days a week. Not to mention the mileage I'd be saving. I am in a borrowed vehicle for the time being.

Trey has already found a house in love with (which is all houses in the Tuscaloosa area, btw.) and I have an appointment Friday to go see it. Oh - hey, the car business may be quiet right now but if you don't have an appointment to see me, it never fails that you'll overlap somebody! Never! From what I understand, this house is in a garden home subdivision so I'm imagining the first house we lived in when we moved to this town; large square footage, a huge living room and kitchen with more than enough counter and cabinet space, two bedroom, two bath and a bonus room. High vaulted ceilings, a fire place and fresh scent that says home in every room to make me fall in love with it even more. The more we move, the more I want our house to sell so we can buy something of our own to make our real home in Tuscaloosa!!

No comments: