Friday, April 9, 2010

How to handle fear

There is a bee in my apartment!!

Nothing scares me more! Really!

One roommate tried to kill it and he just got mad and hid! I locked myself in my room! I'm frightened a bit!

About an hour later, there was a knock on my door. I thought it was my friend to come pick me up. It wasn't C, it was the maintenance man. I asked him, "are you here to kill the bee?" I wondered how he knew about the bee in the first place.

"No," he chuckled, "I'm here about the disposal but I'll kill your bee, too."

Great!

Until we couldn't find the bee.

We searched for a good couple of minutes until he gave up.

Then the bee popped up it's little head just to laugh at me.

I'm back in my room until my friend gets here.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: