Monday, April 26, 2010

Two-faced reTards

Why do people feel like they have to stir the pot constantly?

Why do some people feel it necessary to judge me and the people in my life for things we have no control over. Fuck you! I just don't understand what the point of constantly concerning yourself with what is my own personal business and relationships is going to fill in your petty, little lives. Why can't you just grow a pair of balls and say for yourself what you really think instead of manipulating other people to do it for you? Why is so vital to tell me what somebody else thinks of the priorities in my life.

I'm doing something with my life. I'm doing something you were too chickenshit to do. I'm doing something you only wish you could say you had the courage to do. I have a goal and I'm making it obtainable. Stop being jealous of me and that that makes you feel inadequate.

I've never lived my life to be vengeful of you. I've never lived my life to make you feel like a midget. To be perfectly honest, I don't really give a shit about the things you do or say in your life and would appreciate it greatly if you would stop rattling the rails in my world and mind your own fucking business!

Maybe if you stopped concerning yourself with my dreams and successes, you'd actually be able to do something about the things that you only wish you had the audacity to do and maybe take a step in the forward direction of progress.

Stop bitching and complaining about me and my friends. Stop accusing me of the things you only choose to judge me for when in reality it could be further from the truth. It's shameful to think that within my own tree is more gossip than can be written for JustJared or People. If I could sue you for libel, I'd win. And don't neglect to realize that I'm not only just sick of hearing you say these things about me, I'm sick of hearing you bitch about other people and not doing anything about those relationships. Stop pestering me to moil over the petty differences and drama that make your world turn. Understand, I don't give a shit about other people's problems, either! It's not my business! It's not my problem!

For once in your minuscule little lives, mind your own business!

No comments: