Monday, April 26, 2010

Kicking my own ass

I'm working on getting in a better mood. It's a Monday afterall.

I'm over my personal issue from earlier. I have to remember I can't change these people. I'm dillusion if I think different.

In other news, I'm a bit bummed. I just learned that my temporary pause of life could last a bit longer than planned. I want to blame someone who instigated it but has nothing to do with it. Well, I just get pleasure in blaming them for everything. So I will this time, too. Oh well.

I'm telling myself, "stand up, dust yourself off, get back on again. It's going to be worth it in the end."

I'm greatful for the support that I do have considering that when I look at the reality of my current situation, I even think I'm nuts. Thank you for not calling me nuts.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: