Friday, January 2, 2009

The Dream

Have you ever had those dreams where you think it's reality until you wake up?

Sometimes those are the best, however, the other night - not so much.

I had a few totties New Years Eve and slept so good. Oh, I wish I could sleep like that every night!

All of a sudden, I'm in the office of my home church. I walked into the
office and Barack Obama was sitting in the secretary's chair, smiling at me.

Oh, wow, Barack Obama is the new pastor and the new
secretary.


I walked through the office doors into the main part of the office, closer to
his desk.

Stephanie, you need a black head band for that hair of yours don't
you?


I looked at him funny. How did you know that I need a black head band?
Let's go pick one out.


Together, Barack Obama and I tried on black head bands. I picked a thick,
early sixties-style head band that made my short hair poofy in the back. It
looked great. Obama had good hair band taste, ha ha!!


Then I woke up...

Now, dream interpreters, what does that mean?

No comments: