Saturday, January 24, 2009

A first for all women everywhere

I got a new pair of jeans!

I got a smaller pair of jeans!

I feel like the girl in the yoplait commercials, "Yeah, I need you to take these in."

The best part was the record timing and fittings!

I took a tissue. I don't do well buying clothes. Typically, on any given clothes shopping experience, I leave crying. I hate trying on clothes and flourescents lights are evil. Just evil!

I went to the juniors section first to see if size "Whale" had become available yet. It has!! And the size "Whale" were on size, too! It was great. I got several pair to try on in the fitting rooms. I made it to the fitting rooms, prepping myself for a few tears and didn't cry! It was great. The first pair set the evening, though.

I slide them on, zip them up and did the sit test. You know, the test where you sit down in the fitting room to make sure that you don't show ass crack everywhere you go? Yeah, all the pants I brought F.A.I.L.E.D!! I really didn't even have to sit. They pants didn't make it above the crack. Who thinks that low is cute?! How do you sit? No wonder they were on sale!

So I leave those in the room, walk out, think about leaving but decide to try one more pair. A different cut but not waist high.

I walked back in, pulled them up and then the angels sang.

I found a new pair of jeans in two fittings and in under thirty minutes!

Top that!

No comments: