Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm too aggrevated for this right now.

Alabama losing to Utah is not how I wanted to spend my evening. Maybe this game will get better and Bama will actually show up.

In other news, why is it that when shit hits the fan, it's diarrhea?

Talked with the husband just now and we'll just say that there is a disagreement over..."etiquette." This is what it's like to married you single folk; bicker and argue over he most idiotic topics. You let the irritation consume you over minuscule things until it eats you from the inside out and you eventually explode. Marriage takes work and if you think it's supposed to be easy, you need to be committed.

Trey, I'm right, you're wrong. Period. Good etiquette means being proper and secrets don't make gummy bears.

Seven minutes left in the fourth and I think Alabama has yet to come out of the locker room in the Sugar Bowl! Good grief...I need a glass of wine...

I'm sorry for the bitchiness, really I am. I hate complainers and complaining. Notice that it is past my bedtime on a very long day and I'm a little irritated that I'm sitting on the sofa without my husband whom despite our petty arguments, I do love dearly and pray he forgives me for my irrational comments - even though right now I still think he's being a pig.

No comments: