Friday, August 6, 2010

Letter of Disguist

I have to add to my little list of things that keep happening during my move. They keep calling me asking for keys I've already turned in.

Dear Apartment Manager,

This letter is in regards to the horrendous moving experience I have had at your complex. I was one of the few people who chose to stay in your shithole due to location and proximity to campus. I enjoy being able to peddle to class and save on parking. That benefit and your low rate (which I now know why is so low) are the only reasons I have for staying in your poorly run housing.

I will never participate in one of your transfers again. I will only sleep under the roof I pay you for. I have had the absolute WORST moving experience of my life and in reality, this wasn't even really a move!

I strongly suggest you make changes to your Chinese fire drill style of transferring occupants.

I have turned in my keys, I put them in an envelope, wrote down the apartment number, signed your little yellow form, and handed both to you, in your hands, in your office, after you tried to calm me down for the 5th time during this transfer.

I hope you're fired.

Sincerely,

Steph

No comments: