Saturday, August 14, 2010

So I pissed someone off

And I don't give a shit.

Why don't I give a shit? Because they aren't adult enough to tell me what I did. Usually when I have an issue, I take kindly to discussing like am adult, considering I am one, and I prefer to be surrounded by others who do. Therefore, I see the fact that the person who blocked me can't allow me the opportunity to know how I may offended them as less drama.

I'm too old for this shit and prefer A not be the middle man for when people have a problem with me. He doesn't need that drama, either. So especially of your beef is with me, leave him out of it and allow me to know what's up. If you still hate me afterwards then that's fair; I'll own up to my mistakes and ask forgiveness where I'm wrong or allow you your difference of opinion. Just leave A out of petty drama.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: