Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm taking Chuck Norris to the beach with me! Take that!

There is a storm. In the ocean. Headed for MY beach.

This isn't the news I had wanted to wake up to!

I will go to the beach next week anyway! DrSP wants to see me on TV in a mumu saying, "it sounded like a freight train," so I will make sure to pack that and rollers. Weather will not stop me from having a beach vacation.

The second storm all freaking year and it happens NOW? sheesh!

Actually, to be deliriously honest, that tropical depression #3 knows better than to trek it's way to my beach! It knows better than to waste it's energy forming a hurricane and threatening my condo! It knows I'll be there, and it's scared! Watch make haste and run away!!

Yes, I'm aware that's only slightly delusional...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: