Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Insomniac's penmanship

I had such a blast tonight! DrSxDP and I went out with my best girlfriend T and her BF, D. I love her! It's so wonderful having a female in my life I can tell anything to! And it's even better not having a sociopath tell me I can't be friends with her because he's secretly utterly insecure!

I love that I have DrSP to learn to build a real and trusting relationship. Don't get me wrong, I'm a little paranoid still about some things and I have to check myself with him because I've been hurt so many times! He is patient and understanding about this, or at least he appears to be... If he's not he's hiding that well.

I'm just thankful for my T because I can say, "T! I'm paranoid!" and she can say, "Steph, you're so crazy! I don't know why you're worried about that! You can tell he's crazy about you!"

We went to Mugshots tonight. Beer and burgers make every social gathering better! I'm glad to see important people in my life getting along! I hate it when people make a big deal out of someone they don't know for stupid, immature reasons! There is so much more fun to be had in getting to know new people!

I've made plans to spend tomorrow evening for Girl's Night with T. It will be a night filled with girl talk and dreams.

I'm feeling a good sense of balance in my life this summer. I can have my time w DrSP and my time with T and time with other friends, too. It's nice to finally be able to still be me no matter who I'm around!

And drama free, knock on wood!

In other news, I'm about to get new roommates. I think I've learned my lesson on being FB friends with roommates, though. This time I will not let them have access to my venting. Communication with 21-year-olds is like raising a teenager. I'll be able to tell more stories without irrational consequences this way.

Beach in a few days!! W00t!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: