Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Panama City is BP free on the shore

It is so pretty down here! The water is so blue! The pier that was lost after one of the many hurricanes in 2005 is now back up, too.

I like to come out here early in the morning. Right now we're sitting on the porch and my dad is playing his guitar. It's one of the few quiet alone times we get because he's a Santa and young children ask for autographs everywhere down here.

The sand is clean, the lifeguards are legal and nice to look at (no worries, DrSxDP), and there aren't tar balls swimming in the ocean.

BP's biggest mess up ever is not completely forgotten, though. The US military has a pair patrolling the sands for oil. I thank our military for their service and feel bad for them in full fatigues and hats with only a Gatorade thermos on the back of their camo rhino! I'm sure they are glad the heat is the worse they have to suffer!

Today is sand day. I will have my toes in it... All day!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: