Monday, July 26, 2010

Vacation starts.......NOW!!

I am on my way to the beach. We're on the road about 30 minutes later than we wanted. My grandmother's knee isn't cooperating this morning.

It's always fun going on roadtrips with my grandparents. They have been married over 60 years and are so full of life. I hope when I'm 82 I have someone I can be this happy and in love with and still mobile enough to take trips the way they do. MeMe may have a bum knee today but they still have plenty of energy to share with the world!

We just passed the giant sinkhole on 65S. My grandparents hadn't seen anything like that. It was fun trying to explain to them how important dirt is to a highway.

I've had one cup of coffee this morning. I need more! I'm trying to not take my Dramamine... And I'm sitting in the back for now. I don't like being drugged while I drive, though. We're planning on stopping in Montgomery for some breakfast and Sike's and Kohn's then I'll drive from there.

This is the only time I think it would be fun to have 4square... But I still think it would be annoying.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: