Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who's more anxious?

Dear BF is meeting my dad tonight. This should be interesting considering Dad's a professional Santa...

I've already done one of my staple practical jokes. After 4 months, BF should take it as a sign that I really, really like him! He thinks he's in for shitload of green vegetables, which he hates! Little does he know what's really in store!!

Actually, I'm probably more nervous than he is. They are going to love him, no worries. Just seems to be like a curse; if you meet my dad, the end is nigh... I pray not. I'm not going to start a Redsox tradition in dating. This is probably why I've waited so long to introduce him. That, and my family dynamics are exceptionally screwy...

I plan on keeping BF a long time... This feels too nice being happy and taken care of... This is what it's supposed to feel like to be loved.

In other news... I've eaten my words about radio. It feels good to be back.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: