Wednesday, December 10, 2008

#1 Fan

Text message from Stephen: Hear about Wicked?

Me: What about? Coming to Bham!!!!! Make trey get tickets!!! I want to go sooooo bad!!!

S: I can get tickets now

Me: What????? How much??

S: I think 30 thru 78 this is a presale too could get some really good seats!

Me: I can't say yes to that! I've got my half marathon to register for this month! Early Christmas present?

S: What r u asking me? half marathon?

Me: I'm running in a half marathon and I have to regsiter this month. Costs money. How long do we have for presale?

S: I don't know! think [Trey] would go? i was actually thinking of getting tickets

Me: All I know is that I'm going if I have to sneak in!!

Conversation with Trey:

"Hey, baby," stay sweet! "What are you doing??"

"Working. Just got off the phone with a client."

"Oh, that's great! I'm glad! Busy day?"

"Yes, busy." He knows somethings up! Dammit!

"I talked to Stephen just now." Just keep smiling!

"Oh yeah? What'd he say?" He knows I'm about to ask for something...

"Oh, that he can get presale tickets to Wicked now and I really want to go, I hear it's awesome, I really want to go see it -"

"No."

"But it's WICKED!"

"What's Wicked?"

"It's the Wizard of Oz. On. Broadway." duh!

"How much?" shit!

"I don't know," 'attagirl! Keep smiling! "Talk to Stephen! I don't know how he's got the connection or how long we have. All I know is there is no "NO" to Wicked."

"When is it?"

"April."

"Can it wait?"

"There. is. no. "NO." to. Wicked."

No comments: