Sunday, December 21, 2008

1/2 a gift


This is one of the two gifts I won at our Supper Club Ornament Swap the other night. Isn't it pretty!

I had so much fun that night, cheating on my diet, chatting with my friends, catching up and stealing gifts. It was a blast! Can't wait to see everybody again next month!

I have a pretty quiet day ahead of me. Trey spent the night with his cousin in Birmingham last night. He won't be back till later today. I've just been tootling around the apartment, cleaning up a bit, eating egg whites and sipping on some Irish Breakfast tea. The weather is absolutely crazy in Alabama right now! It's a great day to stay inside and cuddled up to a blanket!

That being said, my plans are the opposite! I didn't have as good of a run as I wanted yesterday morning so I'm going to go outside and run again today. I plan on killing a few birds with one stone; get my first outside run, start getting used to running in cold weather since this is about how chilly it will be in February and I also want to get a better workout than yesterday in. Then I'll come home, fix another pot of tea probably, watch a few movies and wash some clothes. I may even drive around with my camera and get some new stuff. I went through my unedited files last night and, good grief, there is a lot of crappy stuff!

Wow - I really don't live an eventful life! But it is nice to have some time at home to myself every now and then and I'm glad my husband's been able to spend some time with the boys.

No comments: