Tuesday, December 16, 2008

At the end of the day...

All good things must come to an end. That includes my day off. But I can't say that I haven't enjoyed it!

Supper Club tonight was a blast. I'm sure that with all 10 of us ladies there, we had to have been loud enough for all to hear but I hope that we were fun to listen to! I mean, with three pregnant women, six moms, three women who haven't had children yet and one who's not even married, I'm sure there were some great conversations to overhear! I was in such a good mood, I even got Trey a piece of Key Lime pie as a surprise.

Now that I'm home, I'm watching the Biggest Loser Finale and putting the chocolate on the peanut butter balls. Unfortunately Amy hasn't won the money but maybe Phil will...or his wife.

Now here's a recipe for the family:

Peanut Butter Balls

1 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 stick melted butter
2 cups confectioners sugar (plus extra during rolling the balls)
2 bags chocolate chips
1/4 stick parafin wax

Add the first three ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Pinch off the pieces of the peanut butter mixture and roll into small balls (larger than a marble but smaller than a golf ball). Place on sheet and refridgerate for at least 2 hours.

Melt chocolate with the wax. (I like to double boil it.) Using a toothpick, dip balls into the chocolate. Refridgerate until hard. Serve, Eat and Enjoy!

No comments: