Monday, December 15, 2008

@twitter I'm online

I've just recently discovered Twitter. While I don't fully understand the concept of it, I'm sure that I'll understand more if I knew more people on it. It's pretty humorous reading every one's status. I mean EVERYONE who's signed onto this experiment.

It's crazy what you can socially do on the Internet these days! My blackberry is jammed with Facebook, MySpace, Pinstack and Twitter. That's on top of all the RSS readers and web links! I don't play any of the games on my BB because I'm always updating my status! I'm blogging, I'm photoblogging, I'm taking a nap.

Then online you can send a tweet, nudge, poke and, for all I know, a fart to people. We Digg it, Technorati it, post it, blog it, Stumble Upon It, make it Del. icio. us. and Reddit. What the hell are these things?! I am so embarrassed to admit that I can't keep up anymore! Whatever happened to messages? IM's? E-mails? Do remember the days when our parents asked, "What is IM??" "What does POS mean??" "LOL?"

Eventually, because I want to know what these things are, I'll sign up for them and play around. But for the time being, I'm trying to figure out who the hell has time for all this stuff! I barely have time for my two blogs, my job, my husband, my dog and my Wii!!

No comments: