Sunday, December 7, 2008

Something I should do more of...

Have I ever mentioned that I have a photoblog?

Well, I do. It's not the best, and I'm not the best photographer. But I could very well say that I am one of the biggest fans of photography and that I like to pretend that I can shoot!

PhotoDaniels is my photography business - it's a very quiet business! I don't have all the tools I need to make it a bigger business; plus I love my real job a little too much to make my photography business any bigger than it is. I go for what pays more frequently than what pays when I get work...;)

Today, Trey and I took Lucy for a walk around the campus. We walked the quad all the way to the stadium and around and around. Lucy saw other dogs' butts to sniff, Trey got to play with Lucy and I got to play with my camera. I haven't taken my camera out in a few months to take some shots. I'm embarrassed to admit that!

I just haven't had as much time to sit down and upload as I'd like to! I was reading on my photoblog, http://photodaniels.aminus3.com/, a post that I wrote at the beginning of this year. It referenced my resolution to shoot more often. I've failed at that.

No comments: