Friday, November 14, 2008

Always look on the bright side of you life...

Top ten reasons I'm excited to be moving today.
  1. It is a day off from crunching numbers.
  2. I will have the best excuse ever to get rid of those clothes that Trey and I NEVER wear.
  3. No more pool duty (not that I ever had it, really).
  4. I will have a stove that works year round, not right before I move in and right before I move out. Note to self, write a post about that because that's a funny story.
  5. I will be saving more than half of what I've been currently paying in rent and utilities, which means more books! And a bookshelf!
  6. Tanning bed on apartment location. Stephanie won't have an excuse to be pale anymore.
  7. Thirty minute drives to work and gym have now been shaved to three minutes and seven minutes.
  8. I won't have to dodge deer while driving down the street.
  9. Barnes & Noble is less than ten minutes drive. So is Los Tarascos.
  10. I can go barefoot around the house again since I won't be watching my step for scorpions anymore!!!

No comments: