Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Food...and boys at the daycare

Tuscaloosa Hyundai had its annual Thanksgiving Day dinner today, complete with turkey, dressing, gravy, cranberry sauce, rolls, sweet potatoe casserole, green bean casserole, mac and cheese, crockpot mac and cheese, a cake that was to D.I.E. for and pumpkin pie - Oh it was all so good! I was in food heaven!! My favorites were the chocolate cake and Brooke's crockpot mac and cheese.

Let me explain something: I am the only female on the sales staff. There are ten other people besides me in my department. So that's ten people with XY chromosomes. Needless to say, I feel like a maid, a mother and a sister all at the same time.

Right now, I feel like I'm a teacher in preschool after all these guys ate their lunch! They are running around pulling pranks, touching everything on my desk while I'm working, being loud and obnoxious.

I feel like I need a whistle to call everybody to order! When will the sugar from all the carbs expire so they all crash??

No comments: