Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chapter 44.5

About an hour from now, I'm going to go stand in line again.

It's crazy to hear about it, the lines to vote are infinitely long here in town! All I've heard from the few people who have drizzled into the dealership today is how long the lines are! However, when I go try in a few, while the temperature drops to a cool 48 degrees, I will stand outside, in line, patiently, with my husband by my side. We'll take our ballot, I'll vote (or write in after that interview with Sarah Palin following her visit to the polls) and walk away having done my civic duty.

I felt sorry for one woman standing next to me during my first attempt to vote this morning. She had to hurry in and hurry out to make it to Jury Duty on time. Yuck!

One thing I can't wait for - advertisements for candidates will not be playing anymore! I would say FoxNews would change subjects but we all know that's six months away!

No comments: