Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween, All Saints Day & The Day of the Dead

Hello, my name is Stephanie and I am addicted to Twilight.

I cannot wait for this movie to come out! We're kind of quiet at work currently, so while all the guys are watching the football games I'm not worried about, I'm reading the final and never to be published (awwwww dang) installment to the series Midnight Sun.

If you haven't read them, do!


I used to be embarrassed to admit that I was reading them. Now that I've met a few people in my demographic who admit to reading them as well, I'm not ashamed anymore.

Warning to the female reader: Reading Twilight may make you expect more than you will ever get from your husband, physically or emotionally. Beware, you're husband is not Edward Cullen and will not ever be and he also is not Jacob Black. He is the same guy you married that participates in the daily chores by sitting infront of the TV, only praises you when he wants something and only cuddles when he wants something else!

No comments: