Monday, November 10, 2008

Update on the Ghost Hunt

Just to let you know, I do plan on writing a full update on my ghost hunt this past weekend. Haha! It was such a blast.

Trey and I went with the Druid City Paranormal group and the Alabama Paranormal Research Team. We investigated the Bama Theatre on Greensboro. I'm not positive what the stories the are behind the "hauntings" there but we were up until 6:30 Sunday morning and we were so excited about the game that by 7, there was no napping in my house.

Once we got home yesterday morning, we crashed till about 2, got up and started looking over our own evidence and also started some packing. As soon as Trey gets all of his audio together and maybe even if I get to hear what the two teams found, I'll post an update with as much stuff as I can. I'll even give you one of my novel narratives to go with it!

Let me just say, as long as that night was, it was a blast and I'll do it again!! I know. I know. I'm such a geek...LoL!!

No comments: