Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Be still my heart



sigh...



Could he possibly look any more perfect?? Could it be possible he prefers women about five years older than him?

If something ever happened to my dear Antonio Banderas (God forbid!), Robert Pattinson will take his place. Then it'll be Billy Bob.

I've already got my tickets ordered, I've got my friends ready to go, the date is set, the time, and my free iTunes download that I got from Fandango when I ordered my tickets. I'm getting more and more excited the closer next weekend gets!!

So excited that I admit that, yes, I am one of the many followers of the series who is reading Twilight again.

If you are an avid fan, like me, might I suggest you go to Stephenie Meyer's website, where you can get all sorts of neat information and deleted scenes of the book series. It also has news updates on the movie as well as her account of how she literally dreamt up Twilight. I found the link below, another site that just got me more excited about next weekend, on her website. Go check it out!


http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20238689,00.html
Everybody go see Twilight so I get to see New Moon on the big screen!!

No comments: