Tuesday, November 18, 2008

There is no Caffiene here, only Decaf

We have a Keurig coffee maker here at work. If you haven't heard of it, you need to try it! It is definately some of the best coffee ever! We have a guy who comes into the dealership every two weeks and I sit down with him, tell him what we want and he stocks us up.

However, the last couple of weeks, he's been kind "watching out for me," I guess you could say? It's not the best term for it. I keep telling him that we're running OUT of coffee by the time he comes back and I need him to overstock us. Well, he's not overstocking us good enough.

He's due here today to restock, thank God, because it's 9:30 and the cup of pumpkin spice coffee I made myself when I got home from the gym this morning is about empty! There is NO caffinated coffee here! To be honest, I'm shock there hasn't been a riot yet...think about it! How long will it take for us addicts to turn on each other?

He better get here soon!

No comments: