Monday, November 10, 2008

I have a 1000 piece puzzle and the table's too small

I need shelving space. I'm going to run out of room. I'm thinking I'm going to store my dishes in the cabinets and then my dry goods. I'll store my appliances in the utility closet and then see what I need to do about my pots and pans.

Anybody got any better ideas?

Since this was Trey's idea, moving and all, I decided I would let him do all the moving, all the packing, all the planning, all the work. I am so bad about following through with that. However, he has packed a few boxes. He didn't tell me until last night that we weren't moving furniture until Saturday, which did me absolutely NO GOOD considering the help I had aquired was only available on Friday. So that's been changed due to what is essentially a lack of communication. I hate moving. I just want you to know that.

Bottom line, as much as I love my husband, I don't trust him to organize my kitchen correctly.

And I can't even cook!

No comments: