Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm not shocked

I'm not scared, alarmed, panicked or flabbergasted. After McCain's attempts, any Republican should have expected this and been ready. I pray that my concerns for Barack Obama are proven wrong.

All you can do is vote and stay informed to inform others.

That's my plan.

Here's the thing, God has a bigger picture for this country, and while it's not for us to understand, it is for to be a part of. As a Christian, is crying and moaning and saying, "what have we done?" helping God's plan? That's your thought for the day.

Meanwhile, look on the brightside. Here are ten "glass is half full" sides:
  1. It's not Hilary
  2. A whole NEW generation will learn why this could be very bad for the U.S.
  3. SNL won't have anything to make fun of Republicans for the next four years (hopefully)
  4. Boston Legal can go back to being slightly left-winged instead of flat out crazy liberal
  5. The only Clinton involved is in the Senate
  6. The economy will turn around faster (it's a statistical fact - before you tell me I'm wrong - and yes, I know the repercussions of a Dem Economy.)
  7. Biden won't be able to put his two cents into the Senate anymore
  8. The over $200,000 annual income homes will be taxed more (that's just one man's idea and he's one part of a three part government)
  9. Did I mention there isn't a Hilary involved??
  10. Hollywood won't have anything to talk about - which means they'll all go back to making movies again instead of bitching about Bush!

No comments: